The Right Start
Buying a home is the most important step you’ll ever take – saving a deposit, securing a loan, choosing a property that will set you up for life.
In response to the growing challenge of housing affordability, Mirvac is making it easier for you to get a foot in the door with The Right Start.
First home buyers will be offered:
- Deposit in instalments: 5% deposit, 2.5% after year one and 2.5% after year two
- A $5,000 top up to the $10,000 State Government First Home Buyer Grant
- A selection of one bedroom apartments priced to qualify for the Government’s First Home Owner Grant and stamp duty concessions
The Right Start by Mirvac is available on select apartments for a limited time only at Compass, Latitude Leighton Beach. For more information contact us or call 0466 514 277 to speak with a Mirvac Sales Consultant.
To qualify for The Right Start by Mirvac, you will need to provide the following information to your Mirvac Sales Consultant prior to exchanging contracts:
- Proof of residency (Copy of your passport or a copy of your current driver’s licence and Medicare card)
- A completed statutory declaration form confirming your eligibility as a first home buyer
The Application Process:
- Eligible Purchasers apply for Mirvac’s First Home Buyer opportunity upon contacting a Mirvac Sales Consultant and placing the selected apartment on hold
- Mirvac reviews the application and determines if the application is successful
- Eligible Purchasers pay a 5% deposit and contracts exchange
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are not an offer to contract and are to be used as a guide only. The contract for sale is the legal document that binds you to the terms of the contract.
Purchasers should be aware that making a false statement on a statutory declaration is a criminal offence under Section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 and carries a term of imprisonment.
- To be eligible for The Right Start by Mirvac Opportunity at Compass, you must sign a statutory declaration that all purchasers on the contract have not “owned or had a relevant interest in a residential property in Australia before and have not previously received or retained a grant under the “First Home Owner Grant Act 2000” in accordance with the Office and State Revenue’s requirements.” (“Eligible Purchaser”).
- All Eligible Purchasers must be Australian permanent residents or Australian citizens at the time contracts are exchanged. You will be asked to provide either an Australian Passport or a Medicare card and current Australian drivers licence as evidence.
- The Right Start by Mirvac opportunity at Compass is limited to the first 10 successful applications