The Right Start
Buying a home is the most important step you’ll ever take – saving a deposit, securing a loan, choosing a property that will set you up for life. In response to the growing challenge of housing affordability, Mirvac is making it easier for you to get a foot in the door with The Right Start.
First home buyers will be offered:
- Deposit in instalments: 5% deposit, and 5% in 12 months’ time.
- A $5,000 top up to the $10,000 State Government First Home Buyer Grant
- A selection of one bedroom apartments priced to qualify for the Government’s First Home Owner Grant and stamp duty concessions
The Right Start by Mirvac is available on select apartments for a limited time only at Compass, Latitude Leighton Beach. For more information or call to speak with a Mirvac Sales Consultant.
To qualify for The Right Start by Mirvac, you will need to provide the following information to your Mirvac Sales Consultant prior to exchanging contracts:
- Proof of residency (Copy of your passport or a copy of your current driver’s licence and Medicare card)
- A completed statutory declaration form confirming your eligibility as a first home buyer
The Application Process:
- Eligible Purchasers apply for Mirvac’s First Home Buyer opportunity upon contacting a Mirvac Sales Consultant and placing the selected apartment on hold
- Mirvac reviews the application and determines if the application is successful
- Eligible Purchasers pay a 5% deposit and contracts exchange
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are not an offer to contract and are to be used as a guide only. The contract for sale is the legal document that binds you to the terms of the contract.
Purchasers should be aware that making a false statement on a statutory declaration is a criminal offence under Section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 and carries a term of imprisonment.
To be eligible for The Right Start by Mirvac Opportunity at Compass, you must sign a statutory declaration that all purchasers on the contract have not “owned or had a relevant interest in a residential property in Australia before and have not previously received or retained a grant under the “First Home Owner Grant Act 2000” in accordance with the Office and State Revenue’s requirements.” (“Eligible Purchaser”).
All Eligible Purchasers must be Australian permanent residents or Australian citizens at the time contracts are exchanged. You will be asked to provide either an Australian Passport or a Medicare card and current Australian drivers licence as evidence.
The Right Start by Mirvac opportunity at Compass is limited to the first 10 successful applications
The Mirvac Group (Mirvac Limited and its controlled entities) collects and uses personal information about you to provide you with information you request from Mirvac. Mirvac also uses your personal information for related purposes including to request your feedback on the products and services provided by Mirvac. If you do not provide all the personal information Mirvac requests from you, Mirvac may be unable to provide these products or services to you.
Mirvac may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist Mirvac in the operation of its business.
Promotion of other products and services